At Star Key Hearing, we believe that the business should act in a manner that benefits society.
- To be treated with all respect and dignity consistent with professional standards for all patients regardless of their race, sex, nationality, religion, culture, disability or any other factor.
- To receive health care based on clinical need.
- To maintain the confidentiality of the patient’s medical records and medical information.
- To obtain a detailed explanation of their condition, care, treatment, and aftercare, in terms that are free from professional jargon so that the patients can fully understand.
- To be informed consent for treatment, procedures, and interventions as per DOH Consent Policy.
- Actively encourage our staff to embrace Star Key Hearing philosophy and behave responsibly towards society.
- Ensure that all necessary steps are taken to address and prevent any health or safety issue within the work environment.
- Understand the mission statement of the Star Key Hearing Center facility and the type of services provided.
- Provide equal opportunities by seeking, recruiting, training and developing people regardless of their race, sex, nationality, religion, culture, disability or any other factor.
- Participate in and fund events that promote the awareness of social healthcare and that everyone has the ultimate right to the highest attainable standards of mental and physical health.
- Support social, health and environmental organizations.
- Provide the best technological environment to produce and improve the quality of people's hearing.